As you can imagine, this is not a fun process. On top of my full time job [which at times, has me working 55-60 hours a week], I have spent countless hours studying for these exams the past 6 months. I've passed up more opportunites to play with friends than I want to count because I was too busy memorizing methods of depreciation, components of a personal income statement, the different types of opinions rendered in an audit and other mind-numbing topics I won't bore you with. It's been rough, but I have now taken all 4 parts of the exam. While you may think this means I'm done and officially can have a life again, you are sadly mistaken. For reasons I don't fully understand, it takes weeks upon weeks to get your score back for each exam. I am pleased to say I have officially passed 2 parts [REG-92 and BEC-86], however I am currently still waiting for the last 2 scores to roll in.
I have never been a patient person, and all this waiting is killing me. I took FAR on July 1 and still have not received my score. Yes, you read that correctly, I took it July 1, which means it has now been 73 days and I still do not have a score back. I am terribly nervous about this test in particular [it was brutal] and it's getting so hard to keep waiting [I'm fairly certain I passed AUD, so waiting on that one isn't as bad]. I'm expecting scores within the next 2 weeks, so keep your fingers crossed for me! Until then, it looks like I just need to keep myself busy [with isn't hard when I work so much].
No comments:
Post a Comment