The Alphabet Project


One of my AIIaFDtFTWs for the new year was to blog more. I think aside from sheer laziness, one of the biggest reasons I don't blog very often is I have terrible writer's block. More times than not, when I sit down to write a post I find myself completely devoid of inspiration. And since I pretty much stick to the motto "if you don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all," you can see why my posts are so few and far between. But it's time for change!

To help get my creative juices flowing and push me to write more, I have come up with a little project that I like to call the


The plan is write a post every day few days about a topic starting with the letter A and working my way through the alphabet. Some posts will be silly, some will be serious, but my hope is that they will all show a little about who I am as a person and what makes me tick. I have no idea where this little project might take me, but I'm excited to find out. Bring on the inspiration!

Note: I'm working 55-65 hours for the next few weeks, so my posts will probably be very delayed. Please bear with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment