J is For...

Juggling.


Now don't go getting all excited just yet; I have not taken up a new hobby. As much as I'd like to be traveling across Italy juggling bright colored balls like Giovanni [10 points if you can name that obscure literary reference], alas I am only juggling responsibilities. I have mountains of work to do, a house that desperately needs to be cleaned, a poor little weiner pup who needs some affection and some where in the midst of all that I need to sleep and have a little bit of fun. The past week has definitely been a beating keeping all the balls in the air. I'm stressed beyond belief and am having serious issues sleeping due to numerous nightmares about audit [pathetic, I know]. I'm hoping to unwind a bit this weekend and get some relaxation in, so fingers crossed that actually happens!

If you have any spare positive energy lying around, throw some my way please. I could definitely use some encouragement right now.

1 comment:

  1. ahhhh I'm sorry things have been so stressful! I hope you got to relax a little bit this weekend and I am sending all my positive energies and vibes your way!! love you girl!

    ReplyDelete