M is For...

Mexico.


Exactly 3 months from today I will touch down in Puerta Vallarta for 7 days and 6 nights of relaxation. As I plan to spend 90% of my time there in a swim suit, I think it's about time I whipped this post-busy season body back into shape. I've slowly been getting myself reacquianted with the gym this week and am pretty proud of my two workouts thus far. I spent some time on the elliptical, pumped a little iron, did a few situps and ended it with lunges and squats [can't ignore that tushy!]. While I don't think I'm off to a bad start, I'm clearly not very creative [or knowledgable] when it comes to working out.

What exercises do you do to get ready for beach season? Any workouts in particular you think I should try?

2 comments:

  1. Jealousyyyy!! You're going to have a fab time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well my work out routine consists of reaching over to get another oreo and dunk it in milk. works like a charm!

    ReplyDelete