Little Life Lessons


[a little list of lessons life has taught me recently] 

Busy season is upon us, and those 12 hour days are not a myth. New friends are fine and dandy, but nothing beats an old one [especially when they're an Aggie].  Keeping a secret is harder than you would think, especially when it's such a damn good one. Phone calls, texts and instant messages are the glue of my relationships these days (thank God for technology). Happiness is sometimes just a glance across the table and a shared smile.  Studying for the CPA is awesome awful.  Puppies need attention, otherwise they chew your pillows.  Apparently I'm easy to trust [and I'm pretty proud of that quality].  A night good conversation is just as much fun as one of drinking.  Growing up isn't as scary as I thought it would be. 


Oh, and what's that?
Why yes, I am a terrible blogger.
My sincerest apologies for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment